Share your photography with us and we will share it with the world!
Have you taken amazing maternity, newborn, toddler or baby-styled photography shoots? We would love to share them with our readers in our Photography section at Baby Lifestyles. It’s a chance for you and your business to show off your eye for a creative shot and inspire others in your field, and prospective clients for ideas for their own photography.
We are seeking professional photography in the following seasonal areas:
Valentine’s Day parties, Love themed and styled shoots, football parties, sports themed baby showers, winter themed shoots
We are currently inundated with newborn photography and maternity shoots. We are actively seeking photographers with baby shower photography, first and young birthday photography and other celebration photos including baptism, Korean dohl, christening, bris, and gender reveals.
Our photography submissions are not limited to only maternity and newborn shoots. We welcome shoots of all kind associated with baby, including baby showers, children birthday parties, creative pregnancy announcements, styled holiday shoots, and other baby related ideas. Want to know we’re looking for? Creativity, originality, imagination, and that special ‘it’ factor.
* Tell us about the overall shoot.
* Give us a little background on the client. Did you shoot their wedding? Did it rain so you moved the shoot indoors? Help us get a feel for what the day was like?
* Is there anyone you want to include in a vendor list? Do you know who made the outfit in the newborn photography? Can you remember the location where a baby shower was held. We like to give everyone credit.
* You may also submit to us via dropbox or yousendit files. Please email them to EDITOR at BabyLifestyles dot com.
* While shoots do not have to be exclusively submitted to Baby Lifestyles, ones that are receive priority in posting. Only exclusive shoots will be considered for Baby Lifestyles Magazine issues.
* If selected, your photography shoot will be featured on your own page on Baby Lifestyles! We encourage you to grab a ‘I was featured’ button for your blog or website to linkso you can say how awesome you are. Not only do you get full bragging rights, you just might make a difference for that one parent that needed a special creative spark to hire a photographer.
Please note that Baby Lifestyles reserves the right to not publish stories and photo shoots that have been published on other blogs. If your story has been previously featured elsewhere, let us know where so