Submit Your Baby Party to Baby Lifestyles!http://www.babylifestyles.com/submit-party/comment-page-1/#respond
Share your baby party story with us and we will share it with the world!
Did you have a baby shower or birthday party for your child recently that was just out of this world?! Did you use one of our inspiration mosaics–and maybe add some of your own creativity to it–and your friends and family are still talking about it? Well, you party animals, we want to know! Submit your party theme and the Party Girl might list it in our Real Parties page. It’s a chance for you and your friends to show off your creativity and inspire others who are currently planning their own baby events.
|Our party submissions are not limited to only baby showers. We welcome parties of all kinds including first birthdays, baptisms, christenings, bris, dohls, and any other kind of party that involves your baby. Want to know we’re looking for? Creativity, originality, imagination, and that special ‘awww’ or ‘wow’ factor.
<strong>How to submit:</strong>
* Tell us about the theme, and why it was chosen. (Are you having a boy and that’s why it’s blue? Does your little girl love Hello Kitty so that was her first birthday party theme?)
* Give us the scoop about your party details. (invitations, games, prizes, special decorations, etc. If thought went into it, we want to know about it!)
* Send us pictures of your decorative touches, the happy baby shower goers, the glowing mom, the invitations or anything else you would like us to share. (We will blur out phone numbers and addresses on invitations for you.)
* Was it a party for you but planned by someone else? Let us know who planned or hosted, we’re sure they’ll love to know their hard work was appreciated.
* Each attached file you send is limited to 2MB. For multiple photos, please send multiple emails and let us know when the sequence is finished.
* The baby shower photo or idea you submit must be original and cannot be copied from another source. Photos must have been taken by you, a family member, or photographer. Please let us know who took the pictures so we may source the photographer.
* If selected, your baby party story will be featured on your own page on Baby Lifestyles! We encourage you to grab a banner for your blog or website to link to your featured story say how creative you are. Not only do you get full bragging rights, you just might make a difference for that one hostess that needed a special creative spark to ignite a beautiful baby shower!