Submit My Nursery
Share your baby’s nursery story with us and we will share it with the world!
Is your baby’s nursery amazing?! Did you use one of our inspiration mosaics–and maybe add some of your own creativity to it? Does everyone compliment you on your decoration style?
Well, moms and dads, we want to know! Submit your nursery to Baby Lifestyles for our Real Nurseries page. It’s a chance for you and your friends to show off your creativity and inspire others who are currently decorating and designing their own baby nurseries.
|Our room submissions are not limited to only baby nurseries. We welcome rooms of all kind associated with baby, including play rooms, bathrooms, and other areas of the house where baby roams. Want to know we’re looking for? Creativity, originality, imagination, and that special ‘it’ factor.
<strong>How to submit:</strong>
* Tell us about the overall room theme, and why it was chosen. (Are you having a boy and that’s why it’s blue? Did you always want a garden theme?)
* Give us the scoop about your nursery details. (DIY factors, furniture you picked out, details you love. If thought went into it, we want to know about it!)
* Send us pictures of your room, details and decorative touches, or anything else you would like us to share. Before and after shots are welcome!
* Was your nursery designed by a professional? Let us know who helped you create your dream baby room, we’re sure they’ll love to know their hard work was appreciated and we will credit them appropriately.
* Each attached file you send is limited to 2MB.
* Photos must have been taken by you, a family member, or photographer. Please let us know who took the pictures so we may source the photographer. The photos you submit must be original and cannot be copied from another source.
* If selected, your nursery story will be featured on your own page on Baby Lifestyles! We encourage you to grab a ‘I was featured’ banner for your blog or website to link to your featured storyto say how creative you are. Not only do you get full bragging rights, you just might make a difference for that one parent that needed a special creative spark to ignite a beautiful nursery design!