Ever since Jenna, the creative force behind Eat Drink Pretty found out she was expecting a little princess, she\’s been dreaming about her perfect nursery. \”I am such a girly-girl, thanks to my mom, who decorated my room growing up with pink heart wallpaper and a ruffly, pink canopy bed.
Judging by this description, it\’s no surprise that her baby girl will have a room full of frills and lots of pink. With shabby chic decorative touches invoking a feeling of calm, Jenna can already imagine rocking her baby-to-be in a comfy chair close to the window as she watch the Minnesota winter turn into spring.
Here is the inspiration board she put together with some of the elements she is loving for the nursery. See how Jenna\’s inspiration board became a beautiful pink and white shabby chic nursery for Juliet!
- Crib – Jenny Lind style This crib is super affordable and is carried at Target, Giggle, Walmart, Babies R Us, etc. I found it for the best price ($150) and shipping at Walmart
- Changing table – Jenny Lind style, coordinates with the crib and found at all the same stores as above
- Oh How I Love Thee print - Etsy, frame unknown
- Rose petal wall hooks – Anthropologie
- Mirror (a different one than is shown) – already purchased at Marshalls for $40
- Shabby Chic dresser – purchased used from my friend for $150, but can be found at Target
- Chandelier – purchased years ago at Home Depot for $89 (the same one I always hang from the white tent for events!)
- Flower hardware – Anthropologie
- Pink stripe glider chair – Target
- Rose fabric (for bedding and curtains) – Baby Bedding (I don\’t plan on getting a bumper)
- Baskets for storage – found through my sister-in-law Nikki (who just had a beautiful baby girl, Chloe) of Lovely Scribbles, can be found at Walmart